Monday, October 11, 2010

The Debut Match Continued5 (R de Gay?) ...

     Rahul stopped with that with a usual sarcastic smile on his face. I and Shiva were so indulged in his story that we felt like being in that room while everything happened. But as he stopped, we were brought back from 24th December 2000 to 18th August 2002. We got speechless and couldn't make out anything for a moment. Rahul was still smiling and Shiva was in a deep thought with his glass in one hand. And I, was in doubt whether Rahul's story is real or not. So, I threw a bunch of questions to Rahul.
What happened after that?
Have you tried to meet her again?
Are you in touch with her now?
Why you made her down?
Did you really love her?

   As I am done with my questions, I looked at Rahul. He showed me his empty glass and shook it in front of my eyes. He, then put the glass on the table and said "Climax is pending. I am overloaded and need some rest". I looked at Shiva and he looked fine to me. None of us remember how many pegs we have taken. But, I remembered mine. It was a single one that I was continuing up to that time. Shiva might have taken 3 or 4 pegs at maximum. The rest of the alcohol was in Rahul's stomach only, struggling to come out. As Rahul declared the pending climax, we got anxious. The ambiance, the flow and the curiosity didn't allow us to leave the story there. We can't wait for such a day to come again to listen to the rest of the story. I and Shiva, didn't say anything to each other but our minds cooked the same thing. We turned our face simultaneously towards Rahul but got shocked to see him.
                                              He was sleeping on the table with puke all over the table and floor. We stepped back with our chairs. I unplugged the zero power bulbs and plugged the fluorescent light. The electromagnetic spectrum of the fluorescent light not only helps to see all the puke but also helped to smell it. It was terrible. We thought to leave him like this but our curiosity forced us to make him wake up and tell the rest of the story .So, we lifted him from the table, put his hands on our shoulders and set for the bathroom. I don't now why people gain so much weight after drink but people gained a lot. And, so as Rahul. With cat walk of Shiva and me with 1 peg, we managed to reach our hostel bathroom. Rahul was still in half sleep and couldn't make out anything. So, we just made him sit in the bathroom floor and opened the cold shower on him. As the cold droplets of water kissed his head, a big bang sound shocked the hostel. "Mad******", Rahul shouted. The cold water brought sense to him and as soon as he got it, he dragged both of us to the shower. We three enjoyed the shower in one bathroom. We asked him for the rest of the story in the bathroom itself and "I need a cutting chai first" is the only thing Rahul said.

We came out of the bathroom after a while and to our surprise all the hostel-ites are  in our corridor and are watching us with a million dollar question on their eyes "Are they Gay?".

Rahul's room was no more in a condition to go. He went to Shiva's room and I went to mine. We changed our cloths and got ready for Rahul's demand "The cutting chai".

No comments:

Post a Comment