Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Debut Match Continued4 (The Birth Day)...

        Rahul put his glass hard on the table and said in a firm voice "Its stump out and I need to pee". I rolled my eyes and noticed that the RS full bottle was empty. I didn't remember how many pegs we drank on that night. I checked my watch and it was only 2 AM. Rahul picked up the empty bottle and threw it into the dustbin. He got ready to open the door of his room and then I interrupted "Where are you going man?" 
"Its intermission and so lets pee" Rahul said.
I don't know exactly how the pee works. But, if one goes for pee, others follow him. And, I noticed it several times. It may be in a long trip, long discussion or anything. If you stop the car in a long trip to pee, then you are not only the one who pees. Your co-travelers too pee. I always wonder how all the people feel like peeing at the same time. On that night too, we followed Rahul to the restroom. We finished early and waited for Rahul in the corridor. We started to figure out what must have happened on that day but couldn't make out anything. At the mean time Rahul came and we started for the next part of the story. Rahul opened the new bottle and made our pegs, a large one for himself and smaller ones for us. We were eagerly waiting for Rahul's sip and the part of the story after intermission.  Rahul took his sip and started:
    It was December 24th, my 19th birthday. I used to spend my birthday always with my parents. It was always x-mas holidays and I used to be with my parents at that time of the year. So  it was kind of a custom for me to celebrate the birthday in home.But, that year was different. I have decided not to go home rather celebrate it with my love, Shrabs. But, the things got twist when my mom forced me to come. So finally I decided to go home and come back by afternoon so I can spend the evening with Shrabs. I neither reveled my birthday nor the plan to her. But, somehow she managed to know that it is my birthday.
   It was around 5 PM when I reached back to my hostel from my home. I was a little bit tired. Still, I got prepared to meet her. Then, someone knocked at the door. I opened it and to my surprise Sharbs with our some common college friends were at the door. As soon as they spotted me, they started singing
"Happy Birth day to you, Happy birth day to you,
Happy birth day to Rahul, happy birthday to you".
I thanked them and invited them all to my room. I arranged chairs for all of them and then birthday bump started. Everyone kicked my ass badly and wished me. They had a cake with them. I cut the cake and they smashed it on my face. Everyone has a more or less small gift for me except Shrabs. So I made the mistake and asked "Hey Shrabs, where is my gift?"
"A big surprise, wait and watch" Shrabs replied.
We ate the cake, cracked some jokes, played dumb charades and finally everyone left at around 7 PM. Sharbs didn't left. As the last person left the room, Sharbs closed the door and asked "Do you wanna your gift?"
"Sure" I said and tried to clean the cake from my face. She came near me, kissed on my chick and took a piece of cake from my face with her tongue. I got stunned but didn't react.
"Hey, you sit and let me clean my face first" I said and turned back to clean my face. As I am done with that, I asked Shrabs to hand over the towel to me. She came near me, turned me towards her and brought her face near me. I could feel the warmth of her breath . I manged to open my eyes a little bit and what I saw, I couldn't believe it. I guess, no one would.
She was completely nude. Before I could say anything, she kissed my lips and I lost myself. We remained still for 3 long seconds. She knew everything, how to kiss, when to smooch, where to hold and how to breath. She released my lips and I got my sense. I stepped back, turned my face from her and said "This is not right. We are friends".
"So, when I denied?" She replied.
"But this should not happen between two friends."
"Why? Don't you enjoy the kiss?"
"Of course, I enjoyed. But this is not right"
"I don't understand you. If two friends enjoy something, then what does it matter in right or wrong?"
"I don't know all this but I know this should not happen. So please dress yourself and then we will talk." I said with a firm voice.
"Can you please at least look at me and say this" She requested.
I made her down and said "I couldn't".
She requested again " Don't you want your birthday gift. Have a look at your birthday gift."
"No, I don't want. So please dress yourself" I resist again.
She came near me, turned me towards her again and said "Lets Love".
I pushed her back and said "I can't do this".
I smelled a hot argument but that didn't happen. "Do you love me?" She asked me. 
"Of course, I love you. Thats why, I care for you" I replied.
"Don't care for me. Just Love me." She said and with that she tried to hug me again. I pushed her hard this time, turned back and said "Please dress and leave."
"You are a hypocrite" she said, slammed the door and left.

6 comments:

  1. It would be better in some extent;if some romantic prop theme like "candlelight dinner" with "soft music" could have been arranged by Shrabs for Rahul on his b'day at his home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm superb.Restaurant bhi acha tha birthday party ko thoda hot karne ke liye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: Thanks for the suggestion. I have given a thought on the candlelight dinner. What my imagination says, candlelight dinner is a thing that you arrange for the person, you love and care. Here the character Shrabs has no such feelings for Rahul. Thats why, I have not used that. Feel free the share your thought on this. Anyways, thanks again for your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: Thanks. I could have used the Restaurant. But then, the things happened after the party would need some changes. So I imagined the party to be in his room. Whats your thought on this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thought.Hope,the rest part of d story would be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: I am sure it will be. But do let me know your thoughts to make it more interesting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete