Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Debut Match Continued3...

     As I started going for my hostel, I saw her waving her hand. She was pretty but I was in my world and didn't actually notice her closely until the next day. The next day, I had a busy schedule. I was busy in labs and extra classes. I was in my chemistry lab all alone. Everyone had already left and I was the last person to leave. As I was winding up my work, I saw Shrabs came to the room. 
"If I am not disturbing you, Can I sit ?" She asked. 
I waved a Hi and nodded my head in positive. She sat beside me and I got busy in my work again. I didn't speak a word. After some time, she started
"Sexy Sharbs is beside you and you don't give a damn care" As I heard this, I turned my face towards her and for the first time I looked at her from the top to bottom.

Sharbs, a girl of around 5 ft and 6 inch, good height and above average of normal girls. Her slim body was the reason for her sexy look. Her green eyes were add-on to her innocent face. Her lips were so pink and beautiful that no one can stop himself from staring. She was wearing a cyan colored 3/4th and a white top. The top was so body fit that one can easily guess her body structure. Her silk hair was tied back with a black colored hair band. She had her nails polished with silver color. She was wearing a red colored shoe  and the bare legs between her 3/4th and the shoe were giving her the sexiest look. Above all, she was carrying a college bag hanging from her shoulder with the strap in between her breasts exposing the bulky, sexiest portion of a woman. 

      As I looked at her, I got stunned for a while with my mouth open. Then she waved her hand in front of my face  and asked "hey, what happened?" I got sense and I turned my face. She promptly asked "Am I Pretty?".
I smiled but said nothing. Silence had filled the room for next moments until she asked me " Do you wanna kiss me?" I got surprised by her question. It is just a second meet and the girl is asking for a kiss. I was not prepared for that kind of situation. So I packed my bag and got ready for leaving without saying a word to her. She smelled my uncomforted. She hold my hand and said "I am sorry, if you are hurt". I just said 'Okay' and left the place. She followed me and came near to the bicycle stand. She apologized again and said "Can I come with you?" I replied positively and we left for my hostel. It was a 20 minutes walk and first of its kind in my life where I was walking beside the sexiest girl I have ever met.I was felling proud when the passersby looked at us. She suggested to have a coffee. We went to the coffee house. She was too talkative. She kept on telling a lot of things and I was just watching her, her lips movements, her hand gestures with my face on my left hand palm and elbow on the coffee table. Suddenly I noticed my watch and it was 7:30 PM. I got shocked and shouted "It is 7:30. You are late. You parents must be worried". As I shouted suddenly, the smile from her face vanished. "My parents are not worried but It seems you are not enjoying my company" She said contradicting my expectations.
"Hey, this is not true. But, its too late. We must get going" I replied.
"Okay, Lets go" She said unwillingly.
I paid the bill and we left the coffee shop. I reached hostel at around 8 PM. I felt guilty of wasting so much time. So I took a shower and got ready for study. As soon as I opened my books, It was her face, her lips, her unique way of waving hand that I saw.I couldn't concentrate on my study at all. I just got impatient to talk to her again. The next day morning, I ran for the college just to get a glimpse of her and to my luck I met her at the gate only. We exchanged a "Hi".
"So, do you have anything important to do today?" She asked.
"Yes, but not important than you." I replied.
"Than, lets go for walk"
We left the college. It was the best morning I have ever had, I thought. Our hand touched a lot of times during the walk. but, none of us reacted to it. We talked a lot of things. We went to the coffee shop again. We spent almost the whole day together. When I reached back to my hostel, I figured out that I have missed the classes,   and a surprise test. From that day onwards, I tried a lot to balance my study and Sharbs but that didn't happen. She started occupying me, my heart, and my mind. I started bunking my classes. I missed my tests. I just loved to be with her. We both were flying high. Four months had gone like this and it was December 24th when everything got over.

With this, Rahul stopped. As he stopped, we eventually asked "What happened on that day". Our curiosity was at the peak. Rahul gave his million dollar smile and put his glass hard on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment