Sunday, October 3, 2010

The strange mail

   The next day morning, I woke up and opened my laptop. A message flashes "1 new mail in your mailbox". I got irritated and the sleepy brain asked itself "Who the hell sent a new assignment". I opened the mail and to my surprise  the 'From' column shows  Rahul and the subject shows "Who wanna play the debut match". I opened the mail and it goes like this.

Hey Fuckers/Freshers,
                                   We are planning for a match, this Friday. Anybody  who wanna part of it, please pass a Gandhi to me. The stumps, bat and the ball will be arranged by me. Dinner is complimentary. As this will be a debut match for most of you guys, I encourage participating and make it a success. I assure, it will ignite the spark in you that you need for your next four years.
Theme of the match is "My broken Love story".

Thanks,
Just another fucker, Rahul

I couldn't understand a single word from that mail or I would rather say that my sleepy brain didn't allow me to do that. I revised it again and this time I resolved the puzzle.
A Gandhi : 100/-
Stump : Alcohol
Bat and Ball : Snack
Debut match : Where people will booze for the first time.

I got excited as I solved a million dollar puzzle. I ran towards Rahul's room in my night dress, a striped blue vest and nude on top. Rahul opened the door and got surprised by seeing me like this. Before he could say anything, I handed over a 100/- and said proudly "I wanna play the debut match".
Rahul smiled and said  "You are the man, dude".


No comments:

Post a Comment